Wednesday, January 28, 2009

COLORED TIGHTS,OH MYYYYYY!

I looove colored tights. I have sweater dresses that are somewhat conservative and plain and I think it adds a little flair. I have a ROYAL BLUE (not purple, asshat) dress, and I wear either brown or hot pink tights with it. I have a black dress that I wear purple tights with. My boyfriend told me he was really upset with me. I said "why?" he said "because I am sick of you walking around looking like Daphne from Scooby Doo, a jelly bean or Barney!!!" "Barney" .C'mon-that was HARSH!!!
I'm gonna wear colored tights to bed now just to get him where it hurts. I am going to shower with them on.
I am wearing red ones under my jeans now!!! Not really, but I should.Sometimes Men know NOTHING about fashion.2 years from now, he'll want me to wear the tights, when they are outdated.
Do I really like these, or is it just a faze.He says that I am brainwashed by 18 year olds in the mall. I think I do it more so now, just to "iractacate" (see American Idol for that definiton) him. Good idea, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment