Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Etsy bitsey World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I paid homage to Etsy in a small post in my other blog, but I just can not get over this website! Affordable-check,something for everyone-check...but most of all-UNIQUE!!!!

You can buy something for everyone you know, and every room in your house from Etsy, and I bet you no one would know, but everyone would want to, where you got these cool items!


I am in love with the shirts above by Ellembee. The tanks and this tee are GREAT gear for the gym, or Pilate's studio, or even lunch with friends. This designer hand makes everything and even though she doesn't have a ton to display, I bet everyone will want to know where you bought her designs.


Yes, they are simple, but they are classic,dainty,and can be worn......really worn! I can so see myself working out (although I would hate to break a sweat in this cute piece) in the Floral Tank in Celadon or wrapping up in the Fo' Shizzle my Sprizzle Scarf in Oatmeal. She has jackets that are too cute to go unnoticed as well. Please check her out!


I want to know so much more about this designer. And somehow, I will learn! If I have to contact her personally, I will! I love her designs that much. What I can tell you is what I have read on her profile, she states: My name is Lisa and I live in Michigan with my mom and 3 kitties. Awesome, I know. I was recently laid off from my job as a bedding designer in California, and now I'm finally taking the plunge and starting my own clothing company.


How neat?!?! By buying from this site, you are not only saving money, and getting cool original items, but you are also helping someone get their small business off the ground, and like my friend Sarah (who first wrote about this over at My Awesome World) you are putting less money in the hand of sweatshop owners, and possibly helping our economy in the U.S.

Go etsy.com, and GO ELLANBEE!!!

I am going to contact her now!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute.

    And call me Lohan, but she has an amazing body. I'm jealous. Time for the gym. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Just wanted to thank you for dropping by my blog! Love your blogs!

    And your daughter is darling....love this shirt, but is the model anorexic or what---never seen such a small waist---gag!

    Anywho---great site!

    ReplyDelete